Thursday, January 5, 2012

the Nintendo 3 DS system

  Author's note:  i am a Nintendo 3 DS system

Hi , I am a Nintendo 3DS system . I sat on a shelf everyday at Best Buy .The routine was  the same everyday until Mrs.Ward bought me. She brought me into her house , took me to the basement and hid me.  Several days later she returned to the basement and I felt her  wrapping me in Santa paper. Then she put me under the tree  on Christmas Eve.

On Chirstmas morning  my wrapping was torn and I was naked. The girl  who got me  was so surprised and happy. Her name is Rachel .She is the nicest person I know.  Rachel  is nice because she cares for me.  Also she would never do anything that would harm  me.  Rachel plays with  me so much.   I am a Nintendo 3DS system and I had  very long journey just to get to Rachel but it has  been fun so far 

No comments:

Post a Comment