Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Author's note: I wrote this piece to demonstrate my ability of creative pieces


Taste
Marshmallows and chocolates are my two favorite desserts.  Eating marshmallows is like eating clouds while enjoying their fluffy goodness. Chocolate melts in your mouth like a wave of deliciousness.
Touch
When I pet my dog’s ears they are as smooth as silk. However when I rub my dog’s belly, it jiggles like jello. The pads of my dog’s paws are rough like sandpaper when I hold one of his paws.
See
Our Christmas tree is like a party to my eyes. Snow to my eyes are like little crystals.  At night, my dog Oscar is a shadow of darkness.
Smell
When the Christmas cookies are done, a wave of goodness swims in to my nose.  The pine needles poke at my nose like sharp needles.  The warm aroma of the fire floats through my nose
Hear
Oscar’s bark is like a lion’s roar. The wind howled like a child screaming. The crackling of the fire is music to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment