Thursday, January 24, 2013

Count. Dracula


Author's note: I wrote this piece to demostrate my understanding of Point of View

Extra extra, read all about it! Count Dracula tells his side of the story. Hello, I am count Dracula now behave kids or I will drink your blood. The book Dracula tells the story from everybody’s point of view but mine.

So I did bite those two girls but I was hungry and they looked so good. You are probably wondering why I hired that man. I did that because I wanted his blood and I needed to find a place to put all 50 of my coffins.

If  the book was written in my point of view,  you would act a bit nicer to me
You would probably be angry at those mean humans . It shows you that point of view  is important in a story

Well kids that’s all I have for today thank you for behaving nicely. Point of view is important in every story because it gives the reader different feelings about all the characters .

No comments:

Post a Comment